With all of the things happening around the world and even nearby, it amazes me at some of the things I’ve been hearing all this week:
- 4YO ran out of space on his iPad.
- 9YO dropped and cracked her iPhone screen (again.)
- No new movies on the iPad to watch while on a Road Trip. "Road Trip" meaning 20 minutes in the car.
- Pad Apps (while on "Road Trip”) that require an internet connection.
- Nobody answers the landline home phone or checks the messages. “Wait...who was going to visit (last) Christmas?"
- Kids think using a MacBook Pro is archaic, but love vinyl records and think rotary phones are really cool - "let’s get one!"
- The DVR cut off Teen Titans Go - “why aren’t these on Netflix streaming?!"
- 2 kids streaming Netflix at the same time on different devices, watching the same show. Estimated time: 3 hours to download work PowerPoint.
- 9YO’s friends also follow me on Instagram and I posted her doctor’s note:
"How could I..?!?!"