Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pizza Hut, You let me down.


What does a guy have to do to get a Cheesy Bites pizza?! So I see the Pizza Hut Super Bowl commercial on the Internet that night and for some strange reason I really wanted that pizza. Maybe it was Jessica's boots giving me subliminal messages or Miss Piggy's crazy motionless Sandy Duncan eyes. But let me tell you, when she starting throwing those cheesy bites at those kids at the table, I opened my mouth too - hoping to catch one. Back-story, I never order pizza from Domino's, Pizza Hut, etc. They pack so much sugar in those pre-fabbed "Tang" style pizzas. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually cooked themselves on the hood of the pizza delivery guys Pinto. But this Pizza was different, did you see that crust(?)-it has cheese! I called, like 3 Pizza Hut's near me (even willing to do "carryout") and all of them were out. Something about special dough or cows being union? Whatever. I swore to my wife and baby Sunday night "No more Pizza Hut ever! Not in my house!” But today.... I really want a Cheesy Bites pizza. Damn you Miss Piggy.
  • Pizza Hut: Cheesy Bites Pizza
  • Tang: The drink monkey's party with in space. And clean dishwashers.
  • No comments: