Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Advice to Single Guys: Borrow an Infant to Pick-Up Women


A study came out today reported by the AP on how women looking for a long-term relationship like men who like children. It’s a pretty interesting read and I must say this is something I found out long ago. It reminded me of something I did once just after college, I babysat my much, much younger cousin who was 4 at the time and took him to out to eat and then to play at some place called Discovery Zone (like a Chuck E. Cheese’s, I think they’re no longer in business), but I met 2 girls that day. I remember talking to friends at the time that had never thought of that, and then were looking to borrow some kids from friends or family. The things guys do…Ironically; I didn’t meet my wife that way. We met in Paris and I didn’t have a kid with me.
  • AP Story: Women Get Paternal Clues in Men's Faces
  • No comments: