Friday, July 07, 2006

My Evil Twin Is 63 Years Old


I finally figured it out. Somewhere he’s out there, or at least some marketing list that says I’m around 63. Earlier this year I kept getting “join the AARP cult” letters (until I called them to leave me alone), last week I got “why aren’t you part of the American Legion for your service in ** war” invite letter (I’ve never been a member of the armed forces.) And yesterday I got some message on my answering machine from a crazy old smoker woman asking me to come out to Arkansas for the 45th high school reunion – That was going a little too far.
A Message to my evil twin – If I find you, only one will survive (insert Crouching Tiger music...with bamboo sticks)

3 comments:

Creative-Type Dad said...

That's pretty cool.

I hope she joined - you can probably make a pretty good living being a 10 year-old handyman.
I think Punky Brewster tried it...

Anonymous said...

Clasic. The best I get are interesting misspellings of my name in my junk-mail; you've got a full-blown geriatric twin. And you're going to kick his ass if you ever find him? LMFAO

Creative-Type Dad said...

freezio-
That would drive me crazy. Seems like you have several evil spawn out there...